What Did the Dentist Say to the Queen?
And a Few More Gummy Jokes
In addition to these knee slapping, if slightly corny, jokes, you know what else you can share with people to get them smiling? How much you love coming to Livingston Dental! Our referral program means you get rewarded when you tell someone about us and they schedule their appointment!
As Dr. Livingston shared on the cover, there’s nothing quite like a good laugh to put someone at ease. In that spirit, we want to share some smile-inducing (if only slightly eye-rolling) jokes with you. Maybe you can test them out on Dr. Livingston next time you’re in the office! Did you hear they recruited the dentist for the next “Mission Impossible” movie? Ya, they wanted him because he’s really good at extraction. Where did the dentist go on vacation? She took her whole family to Timbuktooth. Dentists are really good at surfing — they always know just how to Crest the wave.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
For each person you refer to Livingston Dental who makes an appointment with us, you’re entered into our quarterly and yearly drawings.
1st Referral = 3 Tickets 2nd Referral = 5 Tickets 3rd Referral = 10 tickets
Did you hear the one about the gal who forgot to floss her teeth for a whole year? What was her name again? Oh, right, Hally Tosis.
In addition, if you leave us a review after your appointment through the link we send to your phone, you’ll earn three more tickets. We do drawings each quarter for items like grills, snow blowers, and Yeti coolers. Go ahead, tell your friends and family — and Google — why you love Livingston Dental!
What’s a dentist’s favorite tree? The sweetgum
So, what did the dentist say to the queen of England? “Well, ma’am, that’s one crown I won’t be putting in anyone’s mouth.”
Puzzle Time! Easter Lamb Cake Ingredients
Inspired by AllRecipes.com
• 1 cup milk • 1 tsp vanilla extract • 4 egg whites Equipment • 1 lamb-shaped, 3D cake mold
• 2 1/4 cups cake flour • 2 1/2 tsp baking powder • 1/2 tsp salt • 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar • 1/2 cup butter
1. Heat oven to 375 F. Coat lamb cake mold with vegetable oil and wipe clean after a few minutes. Then grease again and flour cake mold. 2. In a bowl, sift cake flour, then sift flour again with baking powder and salt. Set aside. 3. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter together to form a batter.
4. Add flour mixture and milk to the batter alternately. 5. Stir batter until smooth and add vanilla extract. 6. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
POLLEN PRANK RAMADAN TAXES
EGGS FOOL GARDEN PASSOVER
BUNNY DAISY EARTH EASTER
7. Fold 1/3 of egg whites into batter mixture, then fold in the remaining whites. 8. Fill cake mold with batter and avoid air pockets. Place the lid on the cake mold, secure it tightly, and place it on a cookie sheet. Bake for 1 hour. 9. Let cake cool completely before decorating with frosting, candy, and edible Easter grass.
3 Livingston Dental
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker