Marry Me in Chelsea

The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea

Step 2

O nce you’ve booked your ceremony, you and your partner will be required to attend an appointment at your own local register office in order to give notice of intention to marry or enter a Civil Partnership. These are the legal preliminaries to getting married or having a Civil Partnership, and must be completed at the latest a month before the ceremony date. Please note that there is a statutory fee associated with giving notice. If you’re giving notice with us at Kensington and Chelsea, we ask you to Giving Notice of Intention to Marry or enter into a Civil Partnership

book your appointment online at



Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter maker