Civil ceremonies with Tower Hamlets Register Office


Cho�ing and b�king your Venue

You must first decide where and when you wish to get married or have a civil partnership. For ceremonies in England and Wales you have the choice of register offices, licensed approved premises, and places of religious worship or you may decide that you wish to be married abroad. You may choose to have your marriage or civil partnership celebration at any Register Office or Licensed Approved Premises in England and Wales. Please note for any ceremony you will need to plan with the venue in advance to ensure that the date you would like is available. You may wish to have a religious ceremony in a Church of England or Church of Wales, you should speak to the vicar about arrangements. For religious ceremonies of any other denomination please speak to the appropriate person at your religious building. This could be a priest, Iman, Minister, Rabbi, or Authorised person to discuss your requirements before contacting your local register office to complete legal preliminaries. For ceremonies abroad please contact the register office via email with your contact details, and we will advise you further.



Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online