Tasty Recipe STRAWBERRY & BANANA POPSICLES
INGREDIENTS • 1 pound strawberries, washed and stems removed • 1 large, ripe banana
• 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt • 1/2 cup milk • sugar to taste (optional: let the fruit do the work instead!)
DIRECTIONS Add the strawberries, banana, milk, and yogurt to the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add sugar if needed, depending on the ripeness of your fruit and your taste preferences. Pour the liquid into popsicle molds (or even paper cups), insert the handles, and freeze until firm, generally overnight. Enjoy frozen the next day.
Recipe Courtesy : Melissa @ www.blessthismessplease.com
Did You Know... • The first popsicle was invented in 1905 by an 11 year old boy named Frank Epperson. The same night that temperatures in San Francisco reached a record low, he left a mixture of powdered soda and water on the front porch with a stir stick. He kept the recipe a secret for 18 years!
• In 2005, Snapple attempted to create a 25 ft. tall ice pop in New York City to beat a 1997 Dutch world record of 21 ft. 17.5 tons of frozen juice were shipped in a freezer truck and unfortunately melted too quickly, flooding several streets in downtown Manhattan. Firefighters were brought on the scene to wash the sticky strawberry-kiwi mess away.
• Mark your calendar! August 26th is National Cherry Popsicle Day, America’s favorite Popsicle flavor. Sources: mobile-cuisine.com/did-you-know/popsicle- fun-facts/ • www.nbcnews.com/id/8321110/ns/ us_news-weird_news/t/disaster-stick/#.XRZPJJNKhBw • fillyourplate.org/blog/a-passion-for-popsicles-13-fun- facts/
• Kinesio Taping • Trigger Point Therapy • Running Analysis • Active Release Technique
• Manual Therapy • Physical Therapy • Acupuncture • Maitland Approach
• Selective Functional Movement Assessment • Therapeutic Exercise • Pilates
Print sudoku http://1sudoku.com
Who Do You Know That Needs Our Help? • Walk for long distances • Live an active and healthy lifestyle Do You Have Friends Or Family Unable To Do The Following: • Move without pain • Bend and move freely • Balance confidently & securely • Sit for long periods comfortably
TELLTHEM TO CALL 732-390-8100. THEYWILLTHANK YOU AND SOWILLWE!
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online