Patient Spotlights “Kind-hearted!” “My therapist informed me well in the do’s and don’ts of healing, was considerate of my pain tolerance and helped me not rush the healing process. My therapist was kind- hearted and truly values her patients and puts their well- being first.” - Stefan H.
THUMB IP EXTENSION STRETCH
Grasp the affected thumb below the last knuckle and gently stretch it into a more straightened position.
Always consultyour therapistorphysicianbefore startingexercisesyouareunsureofdoing.
4Ways toWarm Up Your Hands
1. Put them in warmwater.Water conducts heat 25 times faster than air.
Why Choose Hands For Living?
2. Let a pal with warm hands rub yours.
3. Stay hydrated. This helps increase the volume of blood flowing to your digits.
• Expert, caring, and cost-effective evaluation ofyour injury or concern. • Information about what has happened and what can be done to help. • Specialized exercises and instructions to complete between sessions. • Comfortable and precise custom orthoses (splints), if needed, to protectyour elbow, wrist, or hand or improve motion. • Care of wounds, scars, swelling, and injuries to tendon, nerve, bone, muscle or soft tissue.
4. Don’t smoke.
• Practical ergonomic instructions to prevent injuries.
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online