Chapter 8: Add sound and movement to slides
● ● Drag the red End marker to specify a playback end point other than the end of the clip. ● ● Select the Start or End marker, and then click the Previous Frame or Next Frame button to move the selected marker back or forward 0.1 seconds (one-tenth of a second). 3. When you finish, click OK to close the Trim Audio dialog box. TIP Trimming the audio affects only the playback of the audio on the slide, not the original audio clip. You can re-trim or restore the audio clip at any time. For informa- tion about discarding trimmed content, see “Compress media to decrease file size” later in this chapter. To fade into or out of an audio clip 1. Select the audio icon. On the Playback tool tab, in the Editing group, do the following: ● ● In the Fade In box, specify the length of time over which you want to increase the audio to full volume. ● ● In the Fade Out box, specify the number of seconds at the end of the audio clip over which you want to decrease the audio volume.
TIP The Fade In and Fade Out times can be specified precisely down to a hundredth of a second.
To modify or hide the audio icon 1. Select the audio icon, and then do any of the following:
● ● Drag the sizing handles to make the icon larger or smaller.
● ● Drag the icon to a different location on the slide, or to a location slightly off the slide but still on the development canvas.
● ● Use the commands on the Format tool tab to change the icon’s appearance.
● ● Replace the default icon with a different image (such as a picture or logo).
Made with FlippingBook Learn more on our blog