Display different views of presentations
To navigate a presentation in Reading view 1. Do any of the following:
● ● Press the N (for next ), Enter , Right Arrow , Down Arrow , or Page Down key to move forward one slide. ● ● Press the P (for previous ), Backspace , Left Arrow , Up Arrow , or Page Up key to move back one slide.
● ● Press the Home key to display the first slide.
● ● Press the End key to display the last slide.
● ● Press the Esc key or click the Normal or Slide Sorter button on the View Shortcuts toolbar to return to Normal or Slide Sorter view.
Display program elements You can change the space available for the app window elements by adjusting the relative sizes of the panes or collapsing the ribbon.
TIP Any changes you make to a view, such as adjusting the sizes of panes, are saved with the presentation that is open at the time and do not affect other presentations.
To adjust the size of the Thumbnails pane in Normal view 1. Do either of the following:
● ● Point to the right border of the Thumbnails pane, and drag right or left to resize or hide the Thumbnails pane. ● ● When the Thumbnails pane is hidden, click the Thumbnails button at the top of the bar to redisplay it.
TIP When you adjust the width of the Thumbnails pane, the size of the slide thumbnails is adjusted accordingly—that is, there are more small thumbnails in a narrow pane and fewer large thumbnails in a wide pane.
To show or hide the Notes pane in Normal view 1. On the status bar, click the Notes button.
Made with FlippingBook Learn more on our blog