MY PURPOSE, OUR PURPOSE.
At our April board of directors retreat, we discovered, armed our purpose in SkyWriting in alignment with the SLAM! Academy of Atlanta mission/purpose.
• To ensure young adults provided equal resources to succeed in this global environment.
• To be a problem solver and advocate for children of all abilities to level the SLAM playing field. • To restoratively connect children and families to resources and services that empower them to be successful throughout life.
• To create a standard that gives individuals the strength to successfully commit and execute an unfinished plan
• Help those with ideas follow their passion and help them obtain the tools and strategies to reach their goals. • My purpose is to operate in a spirit of excellence and unconditional love in order to challenge the status quo that exist in education…….
• My goal in life daily is to nurture, develop, and support the people/ inities that I am responsible for.
• To help nurture, empower people young & old to believe in themselves, love unconditionally
• To foster parent and child relationships to build a more secure future for the world.
and make life matter and positively impact the world around them.
• To provide an engaging challenging and supportive learning environment that will reactivate all students to be the best that they can be in and out of the classromand prepare them for future success. • To share information, stories and truth to empower future generations of black people, especially girls working together to protect and pressure each other.
• To empower young people to identify their passions.
• Help people find a what they seek in their endeavours.
• To create challenge projects that are purposeful for an ever changing world.
• To provide a platform for student entrepreneurs to develop & execute plans for successful business that lead to economic empowerment & financial freedom. • Create new ways to educate and liberate youth in a compassionate and compelling manner to yield citizens that move humanity forward.
• Work with communities to provide sustainable world class educational solution to their children in a loving way.
ADDRESS 1150 Westview Dr. SW #306, Atlanta, GA 30310 |
PHONE 470.495.4505 |
FINDING YOUR FORTE STRATEGIC PLANNING SERVICES PROPOSAL
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online