CENTURY 21 AFFILIATED AT A GLANCE
CENTURY 21 Affiliated is the local leader you can trust with 40 years of experience. We have 80+ offices and 1,700+ Sales Associates throughout California, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin
• #1 CENTURY 21 ® franchise in closed units, eight years in a row • Holds the Century 21 ® record for most transactions sold
• Included in Real Trends Magazine “Top 500 Companies in the U.S.” • Pinnacle Quality Service Award Winner for customer service • Presidents Club Award winner for production
WHY CHOOSE BUYER REPRESENTATION?
REALTORS ® ...
For years real estate agents always represented the seller, not the buyer, in real estate transactions. Even that real estate agent who drove you from house to house looking at properties was not working on your behalf. By law, the agent was always required to get the highest price and best terms possible —for the seller! Recent market developments have caused all this to change, as more and more real estate agents and companies are offering to represent the buyer in the real estate transaction. You can now have an agent specifically committed to representing you , from the initial selection of properties, to the contract negotiations, to the settlement table. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or an experienced buyer, it is good to know that your real estate agent has your best interests in mind as you select a home.
• Protect the interests of their clients • Are experts in marketing properties and educated in the sales process • Know how to value a home • Bring buyers and sellers together • Have a large network made up of other Realtors & potential buyers • Are experienced negotiators • Handle sales calls, emails and follow-ups • Have strict educational requirements • Have the most current market data • Arrange advertising • Are bound by a strict Code of Ethics • Use their extensive resources to market their listings • Understand paperwork & necessary documentation for a sale • Negotiate on their clients’ behalf for the best deal possible • Sweat the details to reduce the stress of their clients
Property Search Your buyer representative will evaluate your particular criteria for a house and neighborhood, then search for properties that fit those specifications. Your buyer representative will set appointments for showings and monitor the market as new listings become available. Market Data Market value is determined by many factors, including the availability of similar properties at competitive prices, location, condition, and most of all the price that a knowledgeable buyer is willing to pay. Your buyer representative will provide market data to help you establish an offering price. Purchase Offer There may be other considerations besides price that are equally important in structuring a purchase offer. The terms and conditions of the offer, the amount of deposit and possession date are likely to be factors when an offer is made. Your buyer representative will help in your preparation of a USE AN EXPERIENCED BUYER REPRESENTATIVE
purchase offer. Negotiating
When a purchase offer is made, the sellers may be concerned with certain aspects including the ability of the purchasers to fulfill their agreement, the terms and conditions of the offer, the breakdown of closing costs between buyer and seller and even the motivations and lifestyle of the prospective new owners! Your buyer representative will help structure a negotiating strategy that will create the desired
result; a new home. Handling Details
A lot has to happen between signing the purchase offer and moving into a new house. Your buyer representative will attend to the details and keep you in touch with the transaction each step of the way. Sellers list their homes with real estate agents to ensure professional representation throughout the home selling process. As a buyer, you deserve the same kind of service!
SERVICES YOU WILL RECEIVE
• We will help you determine the required characteristics of your new home. • We will identify available homes that meet your criteria whether they are listed by CENTURY 21 Affiliated or another REALTOR ® . • We will provide you with information on communities, schools, churches and any other area characteristics you need. • We will connect you with local lenders and mortgage specialists. • We will advise you on the preparation of an offer. • We will monitor progress toward closing when your contract is accepted. • We will immediately advise you of events that may impact closing. • We will stay in contact with the listing agent to make sure things are proceeding smoothly. What Do Buyers Need? What do buyers want most from their Real Estate professional? Real estate professionals best serve their clients when they know what home buyers expect from them.
Slice : 2
16% Help negotiate terms of sale
Slice : 16
46% Help to find
the right house to purchase
9% Help with paperwork
Slice : 9
Slice : 46
what houses are selling for
2% Help find and
Slice : 8
4% Tell you how much
house you can afford
Slice : 2
13% Help with price negotiations
Slice : 4
Slice : 13
THE HOME BUYING PROCESS
Loan Application Verify Financial Info (Income, Employment, Residence, Credit Report)
Initial Buyer Consultation with your Realtor
Pre-Approval Completed by your Lender
Initial Meeting with your Lender
Go View Properties
Write an Offer Initiate Offer of Earnest Money
Negotiate Offer Counter Offer
Fully Execute Contract Time Clock Begins Attorney Approval
Home Inspection per Contract Terms
Home Appraisal as Part of Loan Approval Process
Review Documents (Seller Disclosures)
Plans to Contact Utilities (Gas/Electric, Water, Cable/Internet etc.)
Contingency Removal (Buyer Investigations, HOA, Appraisal, Loan)
Full Loan Approval
Final Walk Through (Confirmation Condition of Home)
Bring Any Additional Closing Funds to Closing
Sign Loan Documents (Either Prior or at Closing)
Handing Over of Keys - Possession Taken
Loan is Funded
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE A NEW HOMEOWNER
WE MAKE YOUR SEARCH EASY
Using the Internet, you can pre-screen homes through c21affiliated.com, where you will be able to view photos, videos, and detailed listings of millions of properties.
Your CENTURY 21 Affiliated Agent can arrange home tours for properties you are interested in visiting. You can save properties within your profile on c21affiliated.com or save your search criteria and sign up for listing alerts so new listings matching your search will be automatically emailed to your inbox. Use the interactive mapping tool to precisely define your search or search by school attendance zone. You can also use the CENTURY 21 mobile app available on all smartphones for easy access to millions of listings on the go.
Relocation Services CENTURY 21 Affiliated has a full-service Relocation Department designed to assist the client and their family in all aspects of moving and adjusting to a new community. Our services include:
• Listings displayed on 500+ of the nation’s top real estate websites • World class consumer websites • Unique property site for a single listing, social media exposure, and responsive company website
• Marketing Assistance • Relocation Counseling
Smooth Transactions Our CENTURY 21 Affiliated professionals have been trained to make the sales process as simple as possible for our clients.
• Information on the Community • Exclusive Buyer Representation • Home Finding • Area Orientation Tour
• Mortgage and Title Services • Relocation Department
• Mortgage Services • Follow-up ensuring successful Relocation
• Homeowner Warranty Protection • Skyslope Transaction Management
HOME INSPECTIONS Home inspections are conducted to assure a buyer that the home is in acceptable condition. If the inspection turns up any major problems, buyers can decide whether to ignore the findings, negotiate the sale price to reflect the cost of necessary repairs, or walk away from the transaction. Most home inspectors provide buyers with a comprehensive report on their evaluation of:
STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS — Construction of walls, ceilings, floors, roof, and foundation.
EXTERIOR EVALUATION — Exterior wall covering, landscaping, grading, elevation, drainage, driveways, fences, sidewalks, fascia, trim, doors, windows, lights, and exterior receptacles. ROOF AND ATTIC — Framing, ventilation, type of roof construction, flashing, and gutters. Roof certification and guarantees of roof condition are not included. PLUMBING — Identification of pipe materials used for drinkable water, drain, waste, and vent pipes, including their condition. Evaluation of toilets, showers, sinks, faucets, and traps. Sewer inspection is not included. SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS — Water heaters, furnaces, air conditioning, duct work, chimney, fireplace, and sprinklers. ELECTRICAL — Main panel, circuit breakers, types of wiring, grounding, exhaust fans, receptacles, ceiling fans, and light fixtures.
APPLIANCES — Dishwasher, range, oven, built-in microwave, garbage disposal, and smoke detectors.
GARAGE — Slab, walls, ceiling, vents, entry, firewall, garage door, openers, lights, exterior,windows, receptacles, and roof.
FINANCING YOUR HOME Your transaction may be complete, but we will continue to work to make sure the rest of your home owning process is smooth. We are always happy to refer you to our favorite tradespeople, services, and providers to make your life a little easier. As you’re getting settled into your new home, be aware of the possible situations you may encounter in the future. Rebuild Your Savings Take the time to review your finances after your home purchase. Remember to set up an electronic payment with your mortgage lender, which will allow you to avoid penalties associated with late payments. Also, create a plan to rebuild your savings account. Now as a homeowner, it’s important to have a cash reserve for unanticipated maintenance and repairs. A general rule of thumb is to expect to pay 1-3 percent of the cost of your home per year on maintenance. Refinancing If at any time you have a question regarding your home or services, please don’t hesitate to contact your trusted CENTURY 21 Affiliated real estate agent. You continue to be a client even after the sale, and it is our goal to provide valuable help and information.
HOME FINDERS’ PROFILE Your goals, dreams, expectations, & objectives are at the center of CENTURY 21 Affiliated’s process. In order to set up the foundation for a successful transaction, let’s discuss the following topics so we can work together to achieve your goals.
Requirements for Your Home Purchase
Current Housing Information
Phone: Email Address: Approximate Value: Estimated Equity: Down Payment Available: Progress of Sale: Children:
New or Existing: Square Feet: Lot Size: Price Range:
Number of Bedrooms: Bedroom Requirements:
Employer (1): Phone: Address:
Number of Bathrooms: Bathroom Requirements:
Employer (2): Phone: Address:
© 2023 CENTURY 21 Affiliated. CENTURY 21 ® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12
Made with FlippingBook Proposal Creator